At Howard Bailey Financial, our mission is to always seek a better approach, a better method, a better answer, and a better result to the financial challenges and objectives of the people we serve. At the base of our mission lie our values:
Are you dependable, highly detail-orientated, have great interpersonal skills and a passion for client satisfaction? If you are looking for career satisfaction with a dynamic company, we have the opportunity for you! Our successful financial planning firm in Ft. Wayne, IN is seeking a Receptionist to ensure smooth day-to-day operations while providing superior customer service to the firm's prospects, clients and team members. The ideal candidate will have at least 2 years of office/administrative experience and be able to perform general tasks such as handling calls, calendar and database management and welcoming clients to the office. This team member will be instrumental in ensuring clients have the most memorable, positive experience.
• HS Diploma
• 2+ years of experience working in a professional office & fast-paced environment
• Proficient skills with MS Office Suite
• Comfortable and familiar with CRM platforms
• Industry experience preferred, but not required
This position requires that you possess the following skills:
• Strong organizational skills and strong attention to detail
• Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written
• Calendar management
• Polished interpersonal and presentation competencies
• Exceptional phone skills
• Sincere and positive attitude
• Provide outstanding client service
• Thrive in a "time sensitive" environment and adaptable to changes without affecting the quality of work
This position will assist the Team in maintaining exceptional customer service to help exceed client and regulatory expectations by following day to day tasks such as:
• Answer phones & greet clients in a friendly, warm manner
• Attend and contribute to team meetings
• Maintain the office environment in immaculate and organized condition
• Maintain job-related/industry specific compliance files
• Assist in organizing events, event supplies, and promotional material
• Prioritize daily tasks to be proactive in time management
• General back up Support for all other positions consisting of varied tasks as needed
Presented by Advisor Employee Services
Thank you for your interest in the Receptionist position. Advisor Employee Services, a consulting firm located in Overland Park, Kansas, represents the top 1% of financial advisors in all 50 states in their hiring needs. Please take a moment to explore our website and the services provided. We are not a staffing firm, but together have built a reputable and continuously expanding business model which allows us to pinpoint the exact personnel needs of these established financial advisors. If you feel that you have the skills it takes for the position responsibilities listed, please apply today!
New Business Team Member
Do you have a passion for the financial industry and knowledge of completing important client paperwork? Our fast-paced financial firm in Fort Wayne, IN is looking for a strong, detail orientated New Business Team Member.
Our financial firm is seeking hard-working, positive individuals to join our continuously growing team. If you are seeking a company that cares about team members and clients, we want to talk to you! Competitive compensation and benefits are an added perk to this opportunity!
Our office prides itself on providing the ULTIMATE client experience. YOU can make a direct impact on our client's financial freedom!!
•Experience in processing new business paperwork in a financial office is required
•Intermediate computer skills desired including experience with Microsoft Office
•Experience with Annuity and Life Insurance accounts including completing applications and transfers
•Full understanding of Brokerage Accounts including Qualified and Non-Qualified Accounts
This position requires that you possess the following skills:
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
• Ability to complete important client applications and transfer paperwork
• Ability to demonstrate persistence to achieve quality
• Excellent communication – both verbal and written
• Self-directed initiative
• Process driven
• Strong follow-through
Putting client needs first is deeply rooted in our culture and at the core of everything we do. In providing excellent client service you will:
• Prioritize day to day tasks and issues
• Operate with a proactive approach to advisors & clients
• Complete & process new client applications
• Respond to client inquires as needed
• Follow-up on pending business with companies and clients including resolving issues with new account set up
• Assist advisor with appointment preparation
• Complete service related items including beneficiary changes and withdrawal requests
Benefits: Health Insurance (employee only), 401K, Life, Disability and PTO.
If interested, please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
View Howard Bailey Financial™ in the local and national media.Learn More
Advisory Services may be offered through Howard Bailey Securities, LLC, a registered investment advisor.
Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards Inc. owns the certification marks CFP®, CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ and CFP® (with flame design) in the U.S., which it awards to individuals who successfully complete CFP Board’s initial and ongoing certification requirements.
By submitting your contact information, you consent to be contacted in the future regarding retirement income strategies that utilize insurance and investment products.
*Our firm provides links to third party articles in an effort to assist users in locating information on topics that might be of interest to them. Information presented has not been verified and is not guaranteed, nor can we attest to the accuracy of information provided. Linking to an article or web site does not constitute a representation of the services offered by our firm nor does it constitute an endorsement by Firm of the sponsors of the site or the products presented on the site. The information is not intended to be used as the sole basis for financial decisions, nor should it be construed as advice designed to meet the particular needs of an individual's situation.
The trademarks “Purpose Based Retirement,” “The Purpose Based Retirement,” and “Howard Bailey Financial” are registered trademarks ofHoward Bailey Financial. All rights reserved.
This site is published for residents of the United States only. Representatives may only conduct business with residents of the states and jurisdictions in which they are properly registered. Therefore, a response to a request for information may be delayed until appropriate registration is obtained or exemption from registration is determined. Not all of services referenced on this site are available in every state and through every advisor listed. For additional information, please contact Casey Weade at (260)482-9559 or email@example.com.